Shayla Price creates and promotes content. She lives at the intersection of digital marketing, technology, and social responsibility. Originally from Louisiana, Shayla champions access to remote work opportunities.
Show notes at http://hellotechpros.com/shayla-price/
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- How to create your own job when your employer doesn't meet your needs.
- The obstacles that Shayla encountered when tackling entrepreneurship in the non-profit space.
- How to determine what is in demand in the current market and decide which gaps to fill.
- Why you should focus on delivering results with the skills you have rather than chase new skills.
- Why it's important to realize people are ahead of you and behind you, and why that's just fine.
- How Shayla used her first low-paid gigs to jump start her business.
- How to grow into a person who is in high demand.