Kamil Rudnicki is a programmer, entrepreneur, founder of Timecamp, and student. He is fascinated with the usable psychology of self-improvement, business, philosophy, meditation, good and meaningful life, decision making and what future will bring. Kamil is an Introvert (INTJ). Minimalist.
Show notes at http://hellotechpros.com/kamil-rudnicki/
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- Why introverts find social situations exhausting.
- How to find the right mentor by looking 2 steps ahead instead of 100.
- Why "just in time learning" is highly effective and efficient.
- How to build a personal knowledge base and use it to maximize your continuing education.
- How to save time on reading time management articles by practicing time management.
- The biggest time-sink apps that are destroying your productivity.