Matt Schuberg is the Co-Founder and CEO of RealCap. With over 5 years of experience in real estate and finance, Matt has developed a deep understanding of how to effectively raise capital and how to service clients properly. His passion for real estate and investing is what drives him to continue to work to create innovative opportunities for his investors.
Show notes at http://hellotechpros.com/matt-schuberg-entrepreneurship/
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- Entrepreneurs don't think in terms of success/failure but of product validation.
- Why tech pros should consider investing some of their income in crowdfunded opportunities.
- What makes self-storage a great investment in good economies and bad.
- The first step to take before starting your own crowdfunded investment company.
- Where to find other entrepreneurs who may share your vision and want to partner.