Tiffany Simpson is a digital media consultant who's journey as an entrepreneur took an about turn when her son was diagnosed with autism. It was during this challenge when Tiffany decided to create computer games and mobile apps to help her son develop his speech. She has since created more solutions to improve her son's educational and social skills.
Show notes at http://hellotechpros.com/tiffany-simpson-product/
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- How Tiffany learned to build apps with no prior development training.
- The rate of improvement her autistic son showed after using her apps.
- Why the quality of your graphics and UI probably doesn't matter as much as you think it does.
- The biggest mistake Tiffany learned when launching her business and what she's learned from it.
- How Tiffany kept software pirates from making illegal copies of her software.