Scott Beebe founded and leads Business On Purpose: a business coaching, training, and strategy group that works to help small business owners and organizational leaders to uncover what they cannot see. Scott is also the host of The Business On Purpose podcast; a weekly podcast where Scott interviews small business owners to get their insight as to how they are living out their business
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- Why high-revenue businesses can achieve excellent cashflow and still go broke.
- The first thing a business owner should do before anything else.
- How to find the right price for your products and services.
- The unique core values that differentiate you and your competition.
- How to craft a vision story that will provide direction to future employees so you can take more time off.
- The business infrastructure most techie entrepreneurs get wrong.